Exam 640-760 is one of the Cisco certification awarded from Cisco and the name of the exam is Supporting Cisco service providers IP NGN operation (SSPO) V1. This certification is designed for the entry level professionals to operate the networking environment, process orientation, manage the tools and methods, and utilize the course objectives to perform in job roles and tasks. This certification course also helps the professionals to prepare for CCNA SP operation certification exam. CCNA SP operation certification exam validates the knowledge and skills on the ability to troubleshoot the carrier class IP NGN infrastructure.
Exam 640-760 is designed for service provider engineers, service provider partners, network operating center service providers, and support staffs. Professionals who are in the above fields can apply for this examination in order to get better growth in the respected field.
The following are the mandatory prerequisites to the candidates for applying 640-760 certification examination:
– Fundamentals of IP networking (topics included in the ICDN 1 course)
– Operations in the knowledge process that are represented by ITIL and / or eTOM
– Knowledge in troubleshooting methodology or working experience in IP networking environments
– Experience in LINUX and / or UNIX operating systems
Exam 640-760 Objectives:
By successfully completing the 640-760 examination, candidates can able to perform the following objectives:
– Describing the NGN service provider technology and its operational environment effects
– Describing all the NGN tools for monitoring the network devices and other networks
– Implementing the procedures of event management
– Describing the processes of configuration management
– Demonstrating the processes of change management
– Identifying the procedures of performance management